Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Roses

"We can complain because 
rose bushes have thorns, 
or rejoice because 
thorn bushes have roses."

~ Abraham Lincoln ~

 I created this set of gift tags 
to share with you... my sweet friends!

 I made these by combining sheet music, a Swedish ad tag, an image of beautiful roses, and one of my herbal tea watercolor papers

Thanks for stopping by... 
hope you're having a Sweet Saturday!


"This old world that we're livin' in
Is might hard to beat.
You get a thorn with every rose
But - ain't the roses sweet?" 

 
~ Frank Stanton ~



8 comments:

  1. This is really sweet,and ok, I'll stop complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote and beautiful tags too...thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow excellent quote and lovely tags!!! Beautiful work! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I have so much fun creating digital collages! It was nice to be able to use the herbal tea paper I made with my daughter as a texture layer. She was thrilled when I told her she helped make these tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are beautiful. I love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great quote!!! I love your special tags!!! wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my these are beautiful Thanks

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful, thanks for sharing them and the links to your sources. There will be some very lucky people receiving your tags.

    Thanks for the blog visit, your words were lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa