Friday, May 9, 2014

The Sweet Lily

"No flower amid the garden fairer grows
Than the sweet lily of the lowly vale,
The queen of flowers."

~ John Keats ~



5"x7" graphic
Printable with 3.5"x5" cards and approx. 2"x3" tags.


Printable 8.5"x11" stationery and
printable sheet of 4 notepapers, 4"x5."

Here are the free graphics &
sources
used in my artwork:


*TuckDB*
1904 lily-of-the valley 

Lily-of-the valley bouquet
"Ida" lily-of-the valley


*The Graphics Fairy*
Torn paper texture
Vanilla apothecary label


*Old Design Shop*
Aged paper texture

*Lilac & Lavender*
"Antiqued" lined paper


Thank you

for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. grazie grazie davvero per condividere il tuo meraviglioso lavoro con noi... un bacio dall'italia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this set! Lily-of-the-valley is one of my favorite flowers and one that I fondly recall picking from my grandmother's flower beds. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful set! I enjoy using your designs on my handmade cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilies of the valley are one of my favorite flowers! The side year at my parents' house is still full of them after all these years. Their aroma says "spring is finally here!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite flower! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet this images, beautiful work! Hugs from Madrid, Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 10, 2014

    Just found all this great, creative stuff on your site! Well done. Can't wait to use it. Thanks for providing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Megan, thank you for your wonderful artwork! It is simply great. I use some of your images to make my diary look more beautiful. And every time i see these wonderful work of yours, my heart is filled with joy! Thank you so much to share your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa